So to begin with here are a few little things about me which will probably give you some clue as to what this blog may entail (if anything at all!).
1) I am a third year student, so yes that means I am constantly complaining about how stressed I am/how many deadlines I have/how much I hate essay writing and if you talk to me for more than 10 minutes my dissertation will probably somehow come up in conversation.
2) I am currently in the process of a bit of a life make over and trying to sort myself out a bit. As I finish university in may I have to find a way out of my little bubble somehow so I am trying to work out what on earth I am doing with my life afterwards. A course in life coaching seems like the current plan, but watch this space.
3) As part of this 'make over' I am also on a serious positivity kick at the moment. I always used to be positive person, but recently I have found myself losing that a bit getting negative vibes get me down. Well no more. From now on it will be me annoying them with happiness!
4) After a long time of consideration and a video I caught a glimpse of the other day I am currently giving being pescetarian a go, but again, we'll see how that goes...
5) I am procrastinator on extreme levels. I procrastinate with procrastinating. So when I do post something, more often than not it will be because I have an essay or something I am avoiding.
That will probably do for now, the rest you'll probably work out for yourselves over time. So I'll leave you with a quote from a film I watched the other day, 'The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel'. It just puts into words exactly what I have been trying to say to people all my life.
'Everything will be alright in the end. And if it isn't alright, then it obviously isn't the end.